Where do I go for more help and information?
In addition to this site, we encourage consumers to seek more information with the following entities:
Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud has become one of America’s most trusted and credible anti-fraud forces, thanks to our remarkable diversity. Together, our members are working to control everyone’s insurance costs, protect the public safety, and bring this crime wave to its knees.
Since its founding in 1993, the coalition has worked effectively to:
- Enact tough new anti-fraud laws and regulations
- Educate the public how to fight back, and
- Serve as a national clearinghouse of fraud information.
New York State Department of Financial Services
Insurance Frauds Bureau
www.dfs.ny.gov | 1-888-FRAUDNY
Other Trusted Sources
- National Council of Insurance Legislators (NCOIL)
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission (IIPRC)
- Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society (IRES)
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)
- Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- The National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL)