All company applicants must submit a copy of your company’s policy or policies regarding:
- Disclosures to investors if you deal with a natural person
- Disclosures to owners of policies if you have any contact with owners engaging in a life or viatical settlement
- Policy for dealing with transactions involving newly-issued life insurance policies
- Any Anti-Money Laundering Program you have adopted
- Any Anti-Fraud Program you have adopted
If you believe any of these documents do not apply to your business, please attach a separate sheet of paper with a full explanation.
How to Apply for a LISA Membership:
- Download and complete the LISA PDF Application located here.
- Upload any printed promotional material currently used to describe your business to the public or to other business associates.
- Attach a current Certificate of Good Standing or Authority to do Business in state of domicile.